Discussions under Wish List Forum

More information in Error Message

first post: Maxxx wrote: I needed more info in the error message than just the string messag...

Multi-Language Validation Messages

first post: IglooCoder wrote: Would it be possible for us to add the ability to use language appr...

latest post: anjogasa wrote: Although I am not at the stage where I would need EViL to be able t...

Page validators

first post: mitchetter wrote: I would like to integrate the validation attributes with the System...

Ability to do comparisons against non-Public properties

first post: IglooCoder wrote: Don't limit the properties added for comparison to Public propertie...

latest post: Arcware wrote: This discussion has been copied to Work Item 8550. You may wish to ...

Deeper property comparisons

first post: IglooCoder wrote: Allow the use of properties of properties of properties (and on and...

latest post: Arcware wrote: This discussion has been copied to Work Item 8087. You may wish to ...

Overloading Attributes

first post: IglooCoder wrote: There could be an advantage in overloading attributes on ValidateMi...

latest post: Arcware wrote: I can see doing this, but the tests I wrote for both of these attri...

New Numeric Comparison Attributes

first post: IglooCoder wrote: Add the following attributes. These should probably have the minVa...

latest post: Arcware wrote: Instead of creating these what I'd rather do is overload the Valida...

Strongly typing the property in a comparison attribute

first post: IglooCoder wrote: I don't know if this is possible, but if it is I think it would be ...

latest post: Arcware wrote: Unfortunately, I don't think this is possible. When you compile, th...

Use of the same attribute multiple times per property being validated

first post: IglooCoder wrote: Provide the ability to do the following: private DateTime _...

latest post: Arcware wrote: This has been taken care of in the next release.

Add New Date Validation

first post: IglooCoder wrote: Addition of: ValidateDateOccursBetween(string bottomDateProperty, ...

• 1-10 of 10 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • discussions