Discussions under Developer Forum

Property IsValid() method?

first post: meh wrote: I've been using the EViL library for awhile now and I love how much...

latest post: Maxxx wrote: meh wrote: I've been using the EViL library for awhile now and ...

More information in Error Message

first post: Maxxx wrote: I needed more info in the error message than just the string messag...

Support nullable types

first post: Arcware wrote: It's come to my attention that we might need to support validation ...

latest post: Granticus wrote: Arcware wrote: Actually, we're good to go. I made a couple m...

Medium Trust

first post: justinc wrote: Is EViL medium trust compatible?

latest post: davidwalker wrote: As far as I know reflection is ok in medium trust as long as your c...

non base class

first post: justinc wrote: Is there a way to make use of the EViL validation without having to...

latest post: Arcware wrote: Woops. EvilValidator is now Serializable as well. It's in the 1.0.1...

Sealed attributes

first post: danalia wrote: It would be great if the Attributes won't be sealed. If won't b...

latest post: Arcware wrote: I think overriding the IsValid implementation like you have it make...

Dates probably don't need extra validation rules

first post: justinc wrote: I noticed you have these validation attributes: ValidateDateOcc...

latest post: Arcware wrote: Yeah, I thought about that actually. I guess I decided against it b...

• 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions